by Patricia A. Schaeffer, Vice President-Regulatory Affairs
On February 21, 2008, the OFCCP posted an announcement on its website regarding the second FY 2008 scheduling list. Please review OFCCP’s website for full details.
The key points include:
1. The second list will be available to OFCCP regional offices beginning March 10, 2008 for scheduling of compliance evaluations during this scheduling cycle (October 1, 2007 through September 30, 2008).
2. The list includes approximately 5,000 facilities that have either self-identified as being an establishment of a federal contractor, or have been identified as such by OFCCP.
3. The list excludes establishments based on several factors, including: establishments that are currently undergoing a compliance evaluation; were evaluated within the last 24 months; or have received the Secretary of Labor’s Opportunity Award or an EVE Award within the last three years.
4. Note: Establishments covered by FAAP agreements and those subject to a Corporate Management Compliance Evaluation (CMCE) are selected for evaluation through a separate process.
5. OFCCP has mailed a Corporate Scheduling Announcement Letter (CSAL) to the CEO or designated point of contact of each parent company with more than one establishment listed for the scheduling of a compliance evaluation this FCSS (Federal Contractor Selection System) cycle.
6. It is possible that company establishments other than those identified in the CSAL have been selected for a compliance evaluation during this scheduling cycle.
7. For contractors with multiple establishments, FCSS limits the number of NEW compliance evaluations identified to 25 new evaluations during a scheduling cycle. The 25-establishment limit does not apply to compliance evaluations scheduled as a result of the OFCCP’s CMCE or FAAP initiatives, contract award notices, directed reviews, conciliation agreement monitoring, or credible reports of an alleged violation of a law or regulation, including complaints.