Some of the ways that the DCI Dashboards allow clients to go beyond the basics of AAP reports include:
- Visualizations – results from all AAP analytics are displayed using colorful charts and graphs.
- Interactivity – viewers can interact with the visual elements, such as viewing details by mousing over a graphic and hiding parts of a chart by clicking on items in the key.
- Different Views – compare demographics to benchmarks from external sources such as EEO-1 and BLS data; see results grouped by EEO-1 job category; view metrics by AAP establishment displayed on a point map with relative effect sizes; and, see establishment-level results grouped by region/territory, area of executive responsibility, or other organizational level.
Examples of the types of questions that the DCI Dashboards can answer quickly and easily for an organization include:
- Which job groups have the most placement goals for minorities across the entire organization?
- What percentage of placement goals for women are recurring across years?
- Which establishments have the highest (and lowest) goal attainment rates?
- How does a particular establishment compare to the entire organization on various metrics?
- Which race/ethnicity group is most affected by differences in selection rates across the entire organization?
- Which type of personnel activity shows the greatest potential compliance risk?
- Which job groups have the lowest utilization rates for individuals with a disability across the entire organization?
- Which establishments have the highest hiring rates for veterans?
The DCI Dashboards for AAP Data application is the first in a series of DCI Dashboards applications planned for release over the next 18 months. If you would like to know more or see a demonstration of these dashboards, please visit https://www.dciconsult.com/contact-us and include a note about “DCI Dashboards” in the Comments field.
By Fred Satterwhite, Director of Software