In October, the Office of Federal Contract and Compliance Programs (OFCCP) released, for the first time, a Technical Assistance Guide (TAG) to help educational institutions better understand their obligations under the equal employment opportunity laws enforced by the OFCCP.
DCI has reviewed and dissected the TAG and is ready to help you understand the pieces and parts and what they mean for you.
Join us on Thursday, November 21st from 2:00pm-2:30pm EST as we tackle the following questions:
- Is this TAG regulatory?
- When OFCCP says “Educational Institutions,” is that only Higher Education?
- How can I set up my AAPs? Should I be doing something differently?
- Who is included in my AAPs?
- Should I analyze my compensation any differently now?
- What will happen in an audit now that this TAG is out?
By Rosemary Cox, Senior Consultant at DCI Consulting Group