UPDATE: As of July 15, 2019, the Component 2 EEO-1 survey for 2017 and 2018 submission is officially open and available for employers to access through the LOGIN to File page on the NORC website. Click here to learn more from DCI.
EEO-1 filers are required to submit pay data for calendar years 2017 and 2018 by September 30, 2019. To collect this data from filers, the EEOC has worked with their vendor, NORC, to create a web-based portal at https://eeoccomp2.norc.org/.
Although employers cannot log into the portal yet, the website includes several new resources, as well as helpdesk contact information and the latest portal launch update. Below is a quick rundown of the most important dates for employers, followed by a timeline for planned employer outreach, as communicated in the most recent progress report update to the court. DCI also provided updates on these dates in the DCI video blog released June 27th.
Most Important Dates
- June 17: EEOC opened a helpdesk (firstname.lastname@example.org, 877-324-6214).
- Starting July 1 : EEOC notifies employers by mail and email regarding portal login, and begins posting resources, starting with FAQs.
- July 15 (anticipated): The portal opens, employers receive login information, and data collection begins.
- No later than August 15 (anticipated): The portal will have the capability for batch file upload submissions.
- September 30: Data collection deadline for both 2017 and 2018 pay data.
Component 2 Employer Outreach by EEO
DCI Component 2 Resources:
DCI is ready to assist with your EEO-1 Component 1 and Component 2. Click here to visit the DCI EEO-1 Component 2 page and learn more about the resources DCI can provide for you. Contact us for more information and to learn about the different tiers of consulting we offer.
By Kaila Jacoby, M.A., Senior Consultant, and Lily Kerr, M.S., HR Analyst at DCI Consulting Group